miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2009

This happened once before When I came to your door No reply They said it wasn't you But I saw you peep through your window
I saw the light I saw the light I know that you saw me 'cos I looked up to your face
I tried to telephone They said you were not home That's a lie 'cos I know where you've been I saw you walk in your door
I nearly died I nearly died 'cos you walked hand in hand With another man in my place
If I were you'd realize that I Love you more than any other guy And I'll forgive the lies that I Heard before when you gave me no reply
I've tried to telephone They said you were not home That's a lie 'cos I know where you've been I saw you walk in your door
I nearly died I nearly died 'cos you walked hand in hand With another man in my place
No reply No reply

Gabriela fernandez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario